Information Collection – Website Users
If you only use www.wilsonlearning.com (“Website”), you are not required to provide any personally identifiable information to view the content in it. If you choose to send us personally identifiable information by email, mail, or some other form, we may keep a record of that information in accordance with this Policy.
Additionally, we may collect the following categories of personally identifiable information from when you contact or request information from us:
- Identification data, such as name, title, job title, or address.
- Contact information, including your phone number(s), your email address and social media account or handle where appropriate.
- Cookie and device data, such as information about your visit of our website, IP address, device identifier, browser type and version, operating system and network, location, and time zone setting.
Information Collection – Products Users
We provide online learning, measurements, and other services to the employees (“Participants”) of client companies (“Employers”). Personally identifiable information in the form of Participant names and email addresses is provided to us by Employers for registration purposes. Participants may request feedback from others (“Respondents”) in the fulfillment of measurement services. Participants provide Respondent email addresses during the use of our site for measurement services only. Except as otherwise provided in this Policy, personally identifiable information is not used for marketing purposes or divulged to any third parties.
We may use your personally identifiable information for the following purposes and, for each purpose, based on the following legal grounds:
- Addressing Participant or Employer inquiries/feedback.
- As necessary to establish or maintain a relationship with you.
- Improving our Website.
- Keeping our Website and IT systems and processes safe.
- Complying with legal or regulatory inquiries/requests.
If you are a Participant, you will have the option to opt-out from use of your personally identifiable information that is different from the reasons we provide in the initial registration.
We may share your personally identifiable information with the following categories of recipients:
- Vendors that will process your personally identifiable information on our behalf and under our written instructions from us to carry out their services during the course of our business, such as IT service providers, customer relationship management databases and other cloud-based solutions.
- Law enforcement, regulatory, or government agency requesting personal information in connection with any inquiry, subpoena, court order, or other legal or regulatory procedures, with which we would need to comply.
- We may also share personal information to establish or protect our legal rights, property, or safety, or the rights, property, or safety of others, or to defend against legal claims.
- Any third party connected with business transfers; we may transfer your personal information to third parties in connection with a reorganization, restructuring, merger, acquisition, or transfer of assets of our firm, provided that the receiving party agrees to treat your personal information in a manner consistent with this Policy.
- We are not responsible for the data policies or procedures or content of any linked websites. We recommend that you check the privacy and security policies of each website you visit.
We may send you direct marketing messages including by way of email alerts and mail provided that we have a lawful ground to do so. If you no longer wish to receive our email alerts, to be part of a mailing list, or to receive any marketing communications, you can opt-out of such communications at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the relevant communication or contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We endeavor to take reasonable steps to protect your personal information but cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose.
The term “cookies” refers to a method of storing information about your activity on our Website. The cookie enables us to recall your past activities on the Website and tailor other parts of our Website to your visit.
We also use information stored in cookies to analyze Website usage trends, administer the Website, track users’ movements around the Website, gather demographic information about our user base, and conduct our marketing campaigns.
Do Not Track
Please note that we do not support “Do Not Track” browser settings at this time.
We will only retain your personally identifiable information for as long as necessary for the purposes for which that information was collected as set out in this Policy or for longer as required under any applicable legal, regulatory, accounting, or reporting requirements. Should you opt out or no longer wish to receive marketing messages from us, we will securely delete your personally identifiable information from the relevant mailing list(s).
Our Website and services are not directed to children and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If you learn that a child has provided us with personally identifiable information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Notification of Changes
We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time. If we make any material changes to this Policy, we will post the revised version to Website and update the “Effective Date” at the top of this Policy. Except as otherwise indicated, any changes will become effective when we post the revised Policy on our Website.