Until last year, in-person, face-to-face training was by far the primary learning modality used to improve sales performance. Organizations have had to accelerate the digital transformation of sales enablement while seeking strategies that integrate skill development and reinforcement with their performance improvement goals. The right approach implemented in digital, virtual, and blended environments can give organizations the power to connect and engage sales professionals and drive sales performance improvement.
Join this webinar as we discuss the key elements of an effective digital sales training strategy. Hosted by David Wentworth, Principal Learning Analyst for Brandon Hall Group, with guests Charlie Chung, VP, Solutions from NovoEd, and Michael Leimbach, PhD, Vice President of Global Research and Development for Wilson Learning.
Discussion topics include:
- How sales training is evolving to meet the needs of the new normal
- How digital approaches connect learning to application and performance
- The power of collaboration and connection in driving sales effectiveness
- Tips to creating effective and engaging sales training programs online
- Incorporating coaching and feedback in a virtual environment