“That’s Not What I Meant!”: Versatility, a Salesperson’s Guide to Effective Communication

September 14, 2023

Listen Now
Are your salespeople faltering with 75% of their prospects and customers? Research shows that salespeople only genuinely connect with 25% of their customers. This means strong customer relationships are rarely built with the other 75%, leaving needs unmet and deals lost.

Studies have shown that salespeople can improve their performance by more than 50% by using the skill of versatility. Versatility enables salespeople to adapt their selling approach to the customer’s buying approach, maximize their social selling capabilities, and create a more engaging customer experience.

This webinar will uncover how your salespeople can improve their versatility to build stronger customer relationships and improve sales performance.

As a result, you will learn how to:

  • Use versatility to improve sales effectiveness
  • Identify customers’ buying styles and how best to engage them
  • Quickly build rapport with customers and prospects of all levels
  • Communicate persuasively with any type of customer