Versatility: The Secret Weapon of Today’s Salesforce

March 15, 2022

Listen Now

Research shows that salespeople only genuinely connect with 25% of their customers, leaving the other 75% with unmet needs and you with lost deals. What if there was a skill that could improve your salespeople’s performance by 50%? Join us for this important webinar to learn more about the skill of versatility and how your salespeople can use it to build stronger customer relationships and improve sales performance.